2. Which personal information we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, receiver name, delivery address, billing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
(I) To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
(II) To improve our website in order to better serve you.
(III) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
(IX) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
(X) To quickly process your transactions.
(XI) To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
(XII) To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
(XIII) To send transnational and promotional messages on your registered phone number.
4. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
5. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on our payment gateway.
6. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
7. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
8. Do we use ‘cookies’?
(I) Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
(II) Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
10. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
11. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place the orders.
12. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties .
13. Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Click here to read google adword policy.
15. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website.
17. We collect your email address in order to:
(I) Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
(II) Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
(III) Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
(IV) Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
(V) We also allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com.
18. Contacting Us
Contact no.: +91 95823 05906
Address: Khasra no. 361/16, Near Bank of India
Sultanpur Vill., New Delhi – 110030